What Information Do We Collect?
The information we gather enables us to implement, personalize and improve our product. We generally collect the following types of information:
● Information From Other Sources. To improve our services, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Like the information you provide to us, we do not share this information with anyone except authorized third parties in connection with providing you with our services.
What Information Do We Share?
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose customer or recipient personal information, except as provided below.
● Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party service providers, agents or contractors who perform services jointly with us or on our behalf, including but not limited to credit card processing to bill you for the goods and services. These third parties are obligated by written agreements with Vista Lead Generation to maintain the same standards as Vista Lead Generation with respect to security, confidentiality and integrity of personal information and to use such information only as directed by us.
● For Legal Reasons. We will share information with companies, organizations, law enforcement or individuals if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, including investigation of potential violation; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Vista Lead Generation, our customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
● Acquisition of Our Business. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the personal information we have collected to the acquiring company. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal data. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer or successor of Vista Lead Generation may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
● Aggregate Information. We may share aggregate, anonymous or de-identified information, such as website data about how users use different parts of our website and services with third parties for advertising, marketing, research or similar purposes. We do not disclose personal information in non-aggregate form to such third parties.
How Do We Use Information We Collect?
We may use the information we collect and maintain, including personal data, for the following purposes:
● We may use your contact information to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes. You will have the ability to opt-out from such communications.
● To process orders, requests and payments, and to communicate with our customers about their accounts or about any requests, orders or payments.
● To provide requested services to our customers. The services we provide our customers typically include certain email analytics services.
● To administer our affiliate program. In the event potential customers are forwarded to our site through our affiliate program, we will use collected information to make proper payment to our affiliate partners.
● To identify effective email practices. We use anonymous, de-identified data compiled from our customers emails as a statistical measure to determine effective email practices.
● To respond to any inquiries submitted to us and to provide technical support to our customers and our website visitors.
● To tailor the information and content that we may send or display to customers or website visitors, to display targeted advertisements and to otherwise personalize experiences on the website.
● To better understand how users access and use our website and services, both on an aggregate and individualized basis, for the purposes of improving our website and product.
● To discover violations of our terms and conditions of use and our other policies. For example, we may track or screen certain email activities, such as the importation of large email lists or the receipt of returned emails, to detect and prevent spamming activities.
How Do We Secure the Personal Data We Collect?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide to us on the website. However, no security system can be completely secure. Accordingly, while we use commercially reasonable, industry-standard means to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be improperly accessed, disclosed or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information during transmission using industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
What About Third Party Websites?
Cookies: When you come to our website, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent-based cookies. In addition, we may permit certain third parties to place cookies through our website. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our website, other than by linking persistent cookies to our current customers as defined below.
● Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in to our website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests, and to verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our website.
● Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies that only we, or our service providers, can read and use, to identify the fact that you are our customer or prior visitor to our website. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies.
Disabling Cookies: Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Website visitors who disable their web browsers ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our website; however, you must enable cookies in order to use our services.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs): We or the third parties we engage to track and analyze Website Information may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) to help us better manage content on our website. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users of the web. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails. They let us know which emails have been opened by recipients, allowing us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt out of emails from Vista Lead Generation, please notify us at help@VistaLeadGeneration.com
Do We Collect Information From Children?
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. When users registering for our products or at our website identify themselves in the registration process as below the age of 13, we will block such users from providing any personal information. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
Do We Collect Information from International Visitors?
For users outside the United States, please note that any data or personally identifiable information you submit through our website or products will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. You consent to such transfer through your use of our products and website. You also warrant that you have the right to transfer such information outside your country and into the United States.
We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time. If we make material changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website and/or by sending you an email. Your continued use of the products constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
How Can Personal Information Be Accessed and Updated?
Whenever you use our products, we aim to provide with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, you may update it or delete it through the service or by contacting us at help@VistaLeadGeneration.com, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal reasons. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
How Can Vista Lead Generation Be Contacted?
Last Updated: April 2016